Thursday, May 17, 2012

My Travel Essentials

Cabeau memory foam pillow with 2 tiers to keep your head upright. Has an ipod pocket and is super soft & comfy!

GoToobs are perfect for a short trip when you only have a carry-on. Some have suction cups to stick on the shower wall and a dial to label soap, shampoo, cream etc.

Vinnibag is the perfect solution for bringing home some amazing wines, olive oils, small delicate ceramics etc. You wont have to worry about anything breaking or opening in your bag!


A girl needs her beauty sleep and this is perfect for resting on planes & trains!


Evian water spray for a light mist...for those hot days in the city or on the beach and to refresh yourself after a long flight

My DVF luggage makes sure I travel in style, can't miss this gorgeous bag on a conveyor belt at the airport

Joyrich Trislet pouches are perfect for organizing jewelry or cosmetics

The Baggallini Tessa clutch is my go-to bag for my European trip. Tons of organizations and it even turns into a clutch!

I fold up one of these Joyrich/LeSportsac weekenders in my main luggage and then fill it up with my treasures found abroad

Balanzza helps you avoid overweight fees, it's also the best selling digital luggage scale out there!

This pink leather document holder is easy to find in my bag and stores all my important things!
I always travel with my Rowallan leather business card holder, you never know who you are going to meet!

Baggallini's Complete Cosmetic Bagg lets me organize all my toiletteries

Gemvelopes are perfect for keeping your jewelry safe and organized!


Chewing gum is good to reduce pressure when you are in a plane, the constant chewing avoids your ears gettting blocked

I always have a compact mirror, after a long flight you need to look your best!


No comments:

Post a Comment