Thursday, May 17, 2012

Heaven is just across the Atlantic...

So I am off to Europe this Friday and thought what better way to keep in touch than with a blog? This way I can share my adventures with you as they happen and stay connected to my loved ones. My passions are fashion, food & travel so I have added another dimension to my world of blogs and created The Blissful Traveller, a place where memories are captured and documented so that when I look back after my many years of travel, I can remember all the beautiful times.

My itinerary:
  • May 18-23 Madrid (day trip to Segovia)
  • May 23-27 Barcelona (day trip to the Montserrat Monestary)
  • May 27-June 3 Mediterranean cruise (Rome, Naples-Capri-Sorrento-Amalfi Coast, Livorno, Cannes-Villefranche-Nice-Monaco and Marseilles)
  • June 3-5 Barcelona
  • June 5-7 Mallorca- Balearic Islands
  • June 7-10 Ibiza (day trip to Formentera)
  • June 10th Last night in Barcelona (Eurocup 2012 Spain vs Italy game on my last night!!!)

Here are some of the places we will be seeing:

Plaza Mayor MADRID


Villefranche COTE D'AZUR

Trevi Fountain ROME

Colesseum ROME

CINQUE TERRE (2 hours from Livorno)

Sagrada Familia BARCELONA

Vineyard in MARSEILLES

Gaudi architecture BARCELONA

Balearic Islands MALLORCA

Balearic Islands IBIZA
Isle of Capri NAPLES
Mercado San Miguel MADRID
CANNES
Lavender fields MARSEILLES

NICE
Vernazza- CINQUE TERRE
Fairytale castle SEGOVIA

Aqueducts SEGOVIA


Montserrat Monestary in the mountains



No comments:

Post a Comment